The digital revolution has made comic book publishing a thing of the past. See and learn how virtual computer technology will revolutionize this field and allow every artist to have their fifteen minutes of fame.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Heaven Can Wait


I'm working on two comicbook that I will have online later this year. One, a love fanasty book, is about two people in love. Both of them die and what they do to come back to life makes this story and may make you cry because it is sad. But you will also be laughing because it is so funny to learn how this story start and end. The name of this comic is called "Heaven Can Wait"

My other comic is a superhero bookabout a family of super heroes with lots of action and part soap opera. I like anime and lots of action movies. I always wanted to draw my own comic and now, thank to the internet, I will put two online soon. Check out some of my work.

TO THE WEBSITE=
http://www.myspace.com/melsr007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home