The digital revolution has made comic book publishing a thing of the past. See and learn how virtual computer technology will revolutionize this field and allow every artist to have their fifteen minutes of fame.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

The King and the Tomorrow Lake



The story of a bored King who seeks a way to travel to the future! by Victor Cabanelas.

Aaaaanyway, I`m a comicbook penciler from Buenos Aires, Argentina and I`ve been working on this professionally since 2003. I usually work on 2-3 pages a day so, as you can imagine, it`s rather hard to keep everything updated.

Most of my stuff has been printed through Ronin Studios, but I`m working on a couple things that will hopefully see print through a publisher. Also, I`m glad to announce that one of the series I`m working on: "The Adventures of the Lightning Squirrel" will see print this year through RabidFrog Productions as a 6 issues mini-series.

TO THE COMIC PAGES =
http://www.comicspace.com/victor_cabanelas/comics.php?action=read&file_id=56373

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

I would love to get in contact with you about a project I am working on. I am looking for artists in Buenos Aires to work on Illustrations for comic animation and web games.

10:13 PM

 
Blogger Angela said...

contact me at angela@acuteconsulting.com

10:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home