The digital revolution has made comic book publishing a thing of the past. See and learn how virtual computer technology will revolutionize this field and allow every artist to have their fifteen minutes of fame.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Give A Hoot Don't Pollute

Well the title pretty much sums things up! Keep our oceans clean. I love trying to convey some sort of message in my work. I felt we could find a lighter side to the matter, and hopefully still provoke the thought of helping to stop polluting our waters.

I had been asked to draw Aquaman, and at that time I was already working on an idea, for Aquaman, that kept cracking me up. My friends say I am weird, but I find humor in just about everything. I couldn't finish it at the time because I had been so busy but I finally made time for it.

I wanted to make Aquaman seem like a sissy by putting floaters on his arms. HAHAHA

I interpreted what I could remember of the beaches, in Florida, when I lived there, for 10 years. I loved Sarasota, Florida the best because of the white, soft sands, and the weeds growing on the beach. i wanted to recapture that memory in this.

I draw, eat, draw, sleep, draw...

CHECK OUT THE GREAT ART on GotCheeks blogsite -http://gotcheeks.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home