The digital revolution has made comic book publishing a thing of the past. See and learn how virtual computer technology will revolutionize this field and allow every artist to have their fifteen minutes of fame.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

MARTIN'S MISDIRECTION

Martin's Misdirection is basically life through the eyes of a magician named Martin and his always talking rabbit, Thurston. It's not about magic, it's about life.
I'm James Burks. I write and illustrate MM in my spare time. I've spent the last 8 years working in the animation industry as either an assistant animator or a character designer. Whatever it takes to keep my union benefits going. I've worked on various projects including The Iron Giant, Space Jam, The Emperors' New Groove, Atlantis, Treasure Planet and Home on the Range. I did character designs for the second season of Striperella. Which brings me to my current position as unemployed
stay at home father of a beautiful little girl who does the occasional freelance job.
TO THE COMICS - http://martinsmisdirection.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home