The digital revolution has made comic book publishing a thing of the past. See and learn how virtual computer technology will revolutionize this field and allow every artist to have their fifteen minutes of fame.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

PIPO'S BLOG and SKETCHBOOK

1.) I was thinking about a fairy, but, i don't know how this mischiveous spirit appeared in the picture and stole her the main role. Even though i erased it, every time i tried to draw a figure it was him and not the fairy who turned up. Ok, i'll give your 15 seconds of fame if you keep still!
2.) No, I'm not talking about Absenta, it's just a forest fairy, that's all. I did it on a trip back home and painted it yesterday really fast. I usually spend a few days but i got this image stuck in my head and needed to poured it into a surface. The flowers and butterfly showed up later, it was more on the spur of the moment.
SEE MORE OF PIPO'S WORK - http://pipo.blogsource.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home