The digital revolution has made comic book publishing a thing of the past. See and learn how virtual computer technology will revolutionize this field and allow every artist to have their fifteen minutes of fame.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

FEYENNE

This comic has had a long run -- two years is almost unimaginable in the webcomicking world. It was always my dream to beat the odds and push past the 20-comic mark, the 1-year mark, etc., and finish the story. But as my studies grow more important, expensive, and generally involved, I find myself lacking the time to draw comics on a regular basis. Plus, there's a larger issue:
In many respects, making this comic has ceased to be fun for me. In the past six months in particular, I have been growing increasingly frustrated with all the story-related snarls, gaps, and general issues I've managed to work into the comic. There are parts that never should have been included, there are too many flashbacks, and there are a billion and one things that badly need to be explained. To top it off, I find myself yearning for the ability to "experiment" a little more with the artwork, something that I am hesitant to do with a serial comic.
SEE THE COMIC - http://feyenne.comicgen.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home